Friday, November 13, 10:30am
1234 Divisadero Street, San Francisco
Hearing care is healthcare!
Hearing loss is the 3rd most common physical condition in the U.S. and has been linked to other serious health issues, such as dementia, depression, and increased risk of falling. Yet, the average person with hearing loss waits 7 years before seeking treatment.
Your hearing health is vital to your overall health and well being and is a key component of health aging. To maintain an active lifestyle, the Hearing and Speech Center encourages preventative check-ups, including blood pressure, vision, and hearing.
Come in for a free educational seminar to learn about the importance of hearing healthcare.
Join us to learn about:
- The impacts of hearing loss on health and well-being
- When and why you should get a hearing evaluation
- What you really need to know before buying a hearing device
- What hearing aid ads aren’t telling you
- How to find the best treatment option to fit your lifestyle
After the presentation, we will be available to answer any questions you have about hearing loss, its effects, and treatment options.
Coffee and light refreshments will be served. RSVP early, as seating is limited and reservations are required. Call Jessie at (415) 921-7658 to reserve your seat.