Have You Already Made an Appointment with Us?
Get our address and directions.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy if you can’t make it. So please contact us and let us know.
- $25 fee if you inform us less than 24 business hours before your appointment (this means Friday for a Monday appointment).
- $50 fee if you miss your appointment without contacting us at all.
In order to streamline the check-in process and ensure your appointment goes smoothly, we have compiled a checklist of reminders. Please review these prior to your next scheduled visit and, as always, contact us beforehand with any questions you might have.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time in order to complete any necessary paperwork.
- Bring your insurance card with you.
- If you currently wear hearing aids, bring them to your appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please give us one business day’s notice. Cancellations with less than a one-day notice will incur a $25 cancellation fee. Missed appointments incur a $50 no-show fee.
- Bring along any applicable test results from other physicians.
Download and fill out the forms you will need for your visit: